How To Draw a Face Girl in 2 variants will tell in this article! From the point of view of biology, a woman is a girl endowed by nature with a body structure designed for childbearing and breastfeeding. This definition encapsulates the fundamental difference between a girl, a girl, a woman, and male beings.
The obstetrician determines the female or male sex at the time of birth by the gender – the genitalia. A girl is also a female being, physiologically fully formed for procreation, but has not yet fulfilled her natural function. The biological essence of the unity of these concepts – the body’s structure is related to childbirth. The only difference is that the girl is in a preparatory stage, which the woman who has become a mother has already passed.
From the medical point of view – a girl who has given birth becomes a woman. For a long time, there has been a historical approach to the division of these terms based on the anatomical features of the body. A girl (virgin) was called a person who had not started sexual life.
How To Draw a Face Girl It’s exciting, but accuracy and detail are essential! Nowadays, a similar judgment is more common, but with an overlay of social status. Before marriage – a girl; after marriage (relationship with a man) – a woman or a young woman. This emphasizes biological and ethical maturity to the continuation of the race.
After all, there are cases where they give birth at 16, but to call a sixteen-year-old girl, a woman would not be quite right. The opposite case: a girl has not married for a long time or has no children, and she, for example, is over 35. Which definition is more appropriate for her? The boundaries in age are vague, but they do exist.
A girl – from puberty until the body is fully prepared for childbirth, i.e. from 11-13 years to 20-25 years. Then, there is the young woman, characterized by the blossoming of beauty and health. And with the onset of menopause and atrophy of reproductive functions from 48-55 is a mature woman.
It resonates with a woman’s age, appearance, and the specific situation in which it is necessary to address a person. What is considered here is not so much age (year of birth according to the passport) but rather the subjective, external evaluation of the person. When a woman of 40 looks promising, dresses tastefully, and behaves casually, she is more likely to be addressed as a “girl.” And vice versa, a plump, untidy girl who has lost her features of attractiveness before time will be perceived as a woman.
Let’s start drawing the girl’s face right away!
How To Draw a Face Girl Realistic (option 1)
Drawing a person’s face from nature or a photograph can only be done by those who have attended special courses or art school because it is not easy. For the complete transfer of proportions on paper, it is necessary to know many nuances of each element. However, if you are a beginner with little skill in drawing, you can try your hand at depicting a face. At first, you should practice drawing various features on a draft: lips, eyes, eyebrows, and nose. Then, you can take a blank sheet of paper and move on to the first stage of this lesson.
The necessary materials:
- a sheet of paper;
- eraser; pencil;
- coloured pencils of a red,
- brown, blue, or orange tone.
1. Draw an oval. This will be the head. Draw two auxiliary lines in the center.
2. Now, let’s correct the face shape. Simple curved lines will mark the hair.
3. Draw eyebrows and upper eyelids, which should be on a horizontal line.
4. Let’s draw the eyes, namely the lower eyelid, the eyeball and the pupil, and the eyelashes. Let’s add a line in the center where the nose is placed.
5. Draw the nose and mouth. The lips will be extensive.
6. Draw the general shape of the hairstyle around the head.
7. Draw the neck and shoulders at the bottom.
8. Detail the girl’s hair by drawing the strands.
9. We trace the outline of the face, eyes, eyebrows, nose and lips with a black marker. Also, go over each line of the neck, shoulders, and hair.
10. We begin to paint the step-by-step drawing of the face. First, we will give colour to the hair of the girl. We are going to use red hair. Let’s take an orange pencil and shade it along the hair’s contour. In some places, you can give more volume with a brown pencil. You can also make the girl a different hair colour.
11. Now, moving on to the delicate and sensitive skin of the girl. To give a natural look, we use a pink pencil first, then a red pencil to create a penumbra and a brown pencil for the shadow areas.
12. Let’s make the girl’s lips bright red.
13. Make the eyebrows on the face with a brown pencil.
14. Then, moving on to the eyes. The lower and upper eyelids will dissolve with a black marker. We shall make an iris with a dark blue tone. Also, we will dissolve the pupil with a marker.
We got a beautiful portrait of a girl, and you learned how to draw a woman’s face. To draw a man’s face, use the same steps, only changing their features. After all, men have rougher features.
How To Draw a Face Girl Cute (option 2)
Start by drawing an oval.
Then specify the shape of the head, draw the cheekbones
Now draw eye contour and eyebrows
Continue drawing eyes
Nose and Lips
Next step, draw lips and nose
Then draw long straight hair
Neck and shoulders
With a smooth line, finish drawing the neck and shoulders.
Draw some strands as shown in the picture
Erase outlines – trace the outlines with black lines
The resulting drawing can be coloured.