How to draw a dove wakes told in this article! All you will require is this easy, step-by-step lesson, a pencil, and a part of the paper. You may as well wish to have an eraser handy, and gear with which to color your finished drawing.
Long since the dove was considered an icon of calm, adore and softness — consequently, the community mind on these birds. To learn how to draw a pigeon, you do not need much effort to follow the instructions precisely! If you live in a city, you probably watched many times as flocks of gray pigeons flock to bread crumbs that people bring to them. Drawing a pigeon in various ways is exciting and fun!
And you have undoubtedly heard that pigeons are amazing postmen. You will enjoy drawing a pigeon as there are more than 3 drawing options for this bird!
Dove drawing images step by step
Unlike the countryside, pigeons in the city are not uncommon: they hover over their heads, sit on balconies, window sills, and “walk” on the sidewalks.
These birds are called urbanists because they have perfectly adapted to the local life: they are not afraid of noise and are not fastidious about food.
Want to draw such a pigeon? I am ready to teach you: I have a step-by-step scheme for this.
1. Close to the left edge of the sheet, draw a small oval – this is the head of the pigeon.
2. Just below and to the left draw the torso of the bird. Picture it in the shape of a large oval.
3. To draw a neck, connect the head and the body with lines. Although the neck of the pigeon is short but very mobile! That’s when you will have the opportunity to see this bird, be sure to watch how cleverly it collects food and how it cleans feathers on the back and tail.
4. The rear of a dove is of medium length. Draw it in the form of such an irregular geometric figure, as in the diagram.
5. This stage is the easiest: draw a short beak and legs.
6. So far our pigeon is only a collection of figures, but a few strokes – and the bird will begin to “come to life.” Take an eraser and erase the extra lines. Draw the wing: it should be large and almost completely cover the torso.
7. Pigeon paws have four fingers: three of them are directed forward, and one – back. So draw!
8. Add volume to hands and draw claws. They have a long dove, sharp and slightly curved. Also, depict the feathers on the tail of the bird.
9. The most exciting thing is to create a pattern on the wing: the lines should be smooth, but not necessarily perfectly smooth.
10. The last details are the eye and the mandible.
Oh, it was not so easy! But I believe that You managed and remembered how to draw a pigeon 🙂
Dove drawings pencil for children or easy
We bring to your attention some master classes on how to draw a dove with a pencil to children in stages.
The white dove is a symbol of purity and health. To release a couple of snow-white doves into the wild has become a tradition at graduation and wedding ceremonies.
First of all, prepare a blank sheet of paper, an eraser and a dull pencil.
You start with the guides: wings, tail, torso, and head.
Then you draw the torso in more detail.
After that, you should focus on the wings. Finish the legs, contour line of the tail.
Now you are waiting for backbreaking work, namely the image of feathers. From how many feathers, in which direction they will depend on the appearance of the pigeon.
How to draw a dove
The next example will be the dove of peace. According to legends and legends, it was a pigeon with an olive branch in its beak that informed Noah about the termination of the terrible flood. Also, in Christianity, the dove is considered a symbol of the holy spirit. Recently, his image became the official emblem of the First World Peace Congress. So, how to gradually depict a dove of peace flying in the sky to the children with a pencil?
First, draw the bird’s head and beak.
Next, draw the breast and part of the wing.
Then more carefully draw the wings, add feathers and tail.
You have to finish the olive branch.
As you can see, children are not at all difficult to draw the dove of peace.
Dove drawing color
To please the little ones, you can draw a cartoon dove. Let’s say this.
First draw two circles: for the body and the head.
Now you should draw the head in detail, add a beak.
Here it is necessary to draw the body and outline the contours of the wings.
Next, concentrate on the wings, add feathers. Draw an eye and two ovals for paws.
That’s all; it remains only to wipe the extra lines and add colors.