Avocado drawing in 2 versions will be described in this article! Avocado is an unusual fruit resembling a pear. Outside it is covered with thick green skin, and in the middle, there is one large bone. The pulp has a pale yellow tint and tastes like butter with a nutty flavor. Let’s learn how to draw avocado easy.
Such an exotic fruit in the form of an avocado is called differently because it has a rather exciting look and taste. It has a “crocodile” green peel, and its flesh is tender and soft.
How to Draw an Avocado Cute and Easy we will try to show in our tutorial! Avocado is a typical Mexican fruit. Soups are made from it and added to sushi, and also to salads. So let’s get started avocado drawing!
Tools and materials:
1. A white sheet of paper;
2. A simple pencil;
4. Colored pencils.
Avocado drawing easy (option 1)
Step one. With a simple pencil, we draw an oval – the shape of the middle of the fruit. Through the center we draw an axial line;
Step Two Draw the rest of the avocado;
Step Three Now add an oval in the middle of the shape. It will be a bone;
Step Four Given that the fruit lies, draw its outer part and peel;
Step Five Next, add another avocado. The only difference is that it will be a whole. Therefore, the inner part is not visible;
Step Six Lines mark the edges of shades and highlights;
Seventh step. With a little pressure on the pencil, draw a yellow tint on the avocado;
Step Eight. Lettuce continues to draw color;
Step Nine. Now, with green, draw the inside of the peel;
Step Ten Add turquoise brightness, and dark green outline the outer part of the skin;
Step eleven. Draw a dark brown bone and peel off the second avocado;
Step Twelve. With dark orange we draw the rest of the bone, leaving a highlight;
Step Thirteen Black clarify the details and add a shadow. You can still apply for a brown pencil. The work is ready.
Paint the avocado green
How to Draw an Avocado Cute with pencils in stages ( option 2)
1) We begin to draw such an exotic green fruit as avocado with a sketch. First, draw two auxiliary lines in the center of the sheet. Next, draw two forms of pear.
2) At the front, there will be an avocado that is cut in half. Therefore, we draw a large bone in it and draw a contour. Add two fruits at the top of a short branch.
3) The contour of each avocado is created in the form of a wavy line. Add texture on the bone and peel.
4) Now we work out each line and point with a black liner with a rod of 0.07 mm. We bring the avocado outline to perfection and proceed immediately to the next lesson to begin coloring.
5) First, paint the peel and flesh with a light green pencil.
6) Next, we use other colors of the pencils so that the green areas become more saturated.
7) We also take a beige pencil with which we paint over the bone and a small part of the pulp in the avocado, which is placed in the foreground. After that, the bone is darkened with brown shades.
8) Finally, we use a black pencil, which is indispensable in the final stage. After all, it is necessary to create a shadow on each object of the picture.
And so we get a bright avocado pattern, where you can add a background with yellow and orange pencils.