Badger Drawing in 3 versions will be described in this article! Badger is a quiet and modest forest dweller who prefers not to mess with humans. The badger lives in the forest and digs enormous and very complex burrows; as Wikipedia says, badger towns (that is, settlements, burrow systems) can exist for millennia.
Drawing a badger is cute and fun! Therefore, let us note from ourselves that although this is not entirely scientific and smacks idealism, there is no particular reason to consider those badgers who live in the town today, different from those who lived in it 300, 500 years ago.
Here they are, the badgers – they have not changed in anything during these vast periods, as fat, secretive, homely, and reasonable as they were many years ago. The badger always takes very reasonable steps.
Let’s get down to drawing the badger right away!
Badger Drawing Easy (option 1)
First, in the first stage, we draw two ovals, the larger one will be the body of the animal, and the smaller one will be the head.
The next step is to draw the front legs and powerful hind legs.
Then the tail. We make the body itself a little curved. We are finishing drawing on the face and head.
We erase the auxiliary lines, and you can decorate our drawing.
By the way, the badger can still draw fur on the body with shading. A mandatory attribute on the face is a black stripe.
Badger Drawing Cartoon (option 2)
To draw a badger, you need:
- a set of gouache paints;
- round synthetic brushes of various dimensions;
- thick paper;
- mechanical pencil;
- a container of water.
It is more convenient to draw a badger in phases:
1. Initially, with light strokes, mark the contours of the animal’s body;
2. Draw legs to the body, which ought to be short as well as complete enough;
3. Draw a sharp face of the badger. Keep in mind that his eyes are tiny and his ears are rounded;
4. Draw the borders of the red stripes found on the head of the pet. Lightly describe the surrounding landscape;
5. Remove the sketch, leaving only the main lines;
6. Use a round brush to paint the sandy course, making short strokes. Usage brownish paints for this;
7. With the same brush, repaint the yard behind-the-scenes using eco-friendly as well as yellow paints;
8. With black paint, paint the stripes on the badger’s face, as well as its legs. Repaint the eye brown;
9. Mix black paint with whitewash, and afterward paint over some parts of the pet’s body with the resulting grey shade.
Work the remaining unpainted locations with brownish tones of paint;
10. Making use of a tiny brush, paint in specific hairs on the badger’s body. To do this, use grey, brown, and also white tones of paint weakened with water to the consistency of ink;
11. With a bit of brush, using green paint, paint behind-the-scenes some blades of grass.
The badger drawing is ready. This animal can be drawn not just with paints but likewise with a simple pencil or felt-tip pens.
Badger Drawing Cartoon (option 3)
To draw a badger with a pencil step by step:
first, we will depict his body in the form of an oval object,
then draw the notches for the legs,
add an elongated head and tail,
draw spots and paws on top of the back,
ears on the crown, nose, and eyes,
We will decorate the animal in white and gray tones with the addition of black shades.