Donut drawing in 3 versions is described in this article! Sweet crumpet, poured with the sweet glaze – this is about donuts, aka donut as soon as it is not called in different countries of the world! For example, in Israel, doughnuts are called sufganiyah.
In Ukraine, they are called dumplings; in Poland – pączki, in Bosnia and Herzegovina, this pastry is called krofne, and in Croatia it is called krafne. There is a well-known beignet in France – a donut with a filling, in the USA they prepare donuts.
You will learn to reproduce more than just an ordinary donut drawing. It will be a cute donut drawing: a doughnut like from a cartoon or similar to a toy. In the same way, you can draw a small beautiful cartoon bagel, ice cream or something else from food.
Easy eye drawings are available for beginners. So be sure to try drawing a donut: the drawing is so simple to perform that it is suitable even for children.
So let’s get down to donut drawing!
Donut Drawing Easy (option 1)
You will need:
- Felt pen (black) or pencil.
- Coloured pencils or markers (of your choice)
- Buy the necessary tools and materials:
- Markers and felt-tip pens
- Sketchbook Notepads
- Paints Brush Watercolor pencils
- Art kits
We draw a circle with a simple pencil, as shown in the figure (the outline of our future donut).
We begin to draw in detail the hole in our donut, as shown in the photo.
Draw the icing around the hole in the donut.
Finish the glaze surface.
Outline the circle that we made in “Step 1”
We draw powder on the donut.
We outline the resulting donut in black (pencil, marker, felt-tip pen).
We colour our wonderful donut, as shown in the picture. Done, now you can admire the drawing while drinking tea with something sweet.
Donut Drawing Simple (option 2)
1. Before drawing a donut with eyes, the first sketch out its outlines. With a simple pencil, draw a large oval on a horizontally located A4 sheet.
2. Draw a short arc just above the middle of the oval and another one above it. This will be the middle of the donut.
3. Draw an uneven, wavy line between the middle and the outer border on the future donut. This will be the icing.
4. To get a cute drawing, the donut will have big eyes. It is best to draw them in the centre of the doughnut’s side, under the frosting line. The eyes are two circles with a diameter of about 1 cm. In each eye, we draw two small oval flares.
5.Between the eyes, just below their level, we denote a smile with an arc, and below (to the left and right) of the eyes – ovals of blush.
6. On the glaze, mark the powder with small oblong ovals. Even an unpainted, drawn donut already looks very cute.
7. We start colouring: with a black felt-tip pen, we draw around all the pencil lines.
8. Paint over the eyes inside with black, except for ovals-highlights. This technique turns the donut into a cutie.
9. After all the lines are outlined in black, carefully go through the entire drawing with an eraser to erase the rest of the pencil sketch.
10. Carefully shake off the pieces of the eraser from the drawing and start painting. The rosy colour of the donut can be conveyed with a light brown felt-tip pen. If there is no suitable shade, use pencils, mixing yellow with orange and brown for a golden hue. We paint the blush with a light pink shade.
The glaze can be bright pink, purple, chocolate, mint, and even white. It depends on your imagination. The powder can be left white as if it were sesame seeds. Or make it bright, multi-coloured: yellow, blue, green and red. The drawn cartoon donut is ready.
The drawing can be hung on the wall or framed and presented to someone as a cute token of attention. It is interesting to draw a donut with your child. Children are very encouraged that they can draw such a beautiful drawing so easily.
Donut Drawing Cute (option 3)
Unlike the previous paragraph, you will learn how to draw a donut step by step in color in this example. Therefore, be sure to prepare crayons or markers.
The first step is to draw an oval.
We draw a hole.
Pour the glaze. The lines must be uneven. They must go in waves.
Sprinkle with small rectangles. Confectioners call them confectionery powder.
Colouring. We chose pink for the glaze, but you can choose absolutely any other color for yourself.
Hopefully, these two examples will help you draw regular donuts. Well, now we turn to some not very common examples.