How to draw lace in more than 20 variants will be discussed in this article! The word “lace” comes from the word “surround.” Craftswomen come from the word “surround.” Craftswomen “surrounded” with a beautiful pattern the edges of clothes and household items (towels, tablecloths), decorated objects with patterned trim. Who invents lace? What should be the lacemaker? What patterns weave lace?
Why was the work of a lace maker valued no less than the work of a jeweller? Did you like lace? Surely you and your kids wanted to try to be a lace maid for just a minute? Let’s try to become artists and come up with your pattern for lace. And today draw a lace heart. It can be used as a gift – Valentine or give to mom or grandmother, sister.
Tool and materials
To draw lace, you need to prepare tools and materials:
- glue stick,
- coloured paper
- line officer (with circles of different sizes)
- white cardboard for the base.
How to create a lace pattern( Option 1)
How to draw lace easy( Option 2)
– Cut a heart pattern out of paper in light shades.
– Run along the contour two parallel lines at a distance of 3-4 mm from each other, departing from the slice 3-4 mm black helium or ballpoint pen.
Draw a pattern between the two lines – circles – a felt-tip pen and a marker of any colour. I took a green marker.
This stage is the most interesting because we will create the basis of our lace pattern. You can draw circles with the help of the officer line symmetrically. And you can come up with asymmetry.
I stopped at symmetry and drew four circles like this.
Now you need to divide each circle into several equal parts. We teach the child to draw lines along a ruler in a closed space, without going beyond the contours of the ring.
We draw flowers.
One of the elements of Vologda lace is a flower. This is how we depict flowers in three large circles (see photo below). And in a small circle we will make another pattern – mark the center with rings and draw elements around the ring.
Fill the space inside the heart with a grid: we draw parallel lines along the ruler, first in one direction, then in the other, receiving diamonds when crossing the borders. At this stage, it is essential to concentrate the attention of the child. It is vital that the lines do not go inside the circles.
Put the points at the intersection of the lines. They can be put with a felt-tip pen, pen or contour for dot painting.
– Draw a loop pattern with a black pen along the contour of the heart between the circles. This is one of the main elements of Vologda lace.
Note: the “loop” pattern can be drawn earlier in step 2, at the beginning of work.
– Cut a red paper heart 3–4 mm more significant than a lace one.
– Stick a lacy heart on a red heart so that the bottom would look at an equal distance from all sides.
– Bend the white cardboard in half to obtain a blank card, stick the resulting blank on it.
– The postcard is ready!
Try it, and you make such a heart. Create your unique pattern and design your postcard with a lace heart. Good luck with your work!
How to draw lace border (option 3)
Easy lace pattern drawing (option 4)
How to draw laces on shoes (option5)
How to draw lace paint tool sai (option 6)
DRAWING LACE WITH CHILDREN (option7)