Scarf Drawing in 3 variants will tell in this article! In a genuinely fashionable image, there are no unnecessary details, and even more so if this image belongs to the winter category. Everything in it is thought out; in fact, even the slightest nuances are taken into account, allowing, on the one hand, to maximize the insulation of the body and, on the other hand – to preserve the presentability and beauty of the appearance.
The scarf is a detail without which it is impossible to imagine a complete winter look. Despite its small size, this stylish element can transform the image in all senses of the word. But how could a small fabric become indispensable to warm outerwear?
Thanks to archaeological excavations, we can confidently say that the prototypes of modern scarves appeared in China more than five centuries ago. The Chinese warriors wrapped small fabric flaps in several layers to protect their necks from the cold wind and frost.
Scarf Drawing is an exciting and fun activity; most importantly, follow our recommendations! After a while, a similar detail could be found under the armor of the ancient Romans, who, going to colder countries, tried to protect themselves from the frigid climate. Gradually the interest in the stylish and practical element appeared with the Croats and the French.
In Europe, in the 20th century, the scarf evolved from a simple warm item into a stylish accessory, contributing to the famous Italian actor Marcello Mastroianni – a real fan of scarves. In Russia at the time, scarves were primarily worn by children and women and not for beauty but to keep warm.
It was only in the 21st century that scarves were appreciated not only for their practical value but also for their appearance. Famous designers began to include them in their collections, and fashion stylists used them to highlight images.
Today’s assortment of scarves is so great that we can talk for hours about the features of each model. This variety positively affects girls’ appearance. By introducing different scarves in combination with the same clothes, they can create unlike each other images and, thus – change without making almost any effort.
The most exciting thing is that girls can wear scarves, not just around the neck. Using a stylish piece of fabric as a headdress or a shoulder cape is a common practice used by the gurus of world fashion. What kinds of scarves can be found in the collections of modern designers?
One of the most exquisite models of scarves is a long and wide fabric similar in shape to a scarf. A shawl is commonly worn on the shoulders or as a scarf wrapped around the neck. Knitted models of mantles fit perfectly into the image of stately women and are created from cotton, silk, or synthetic fabrics that look good on young girls.
Let’s start Scarf Drawing right now!
Scarf Drawing Eаsy (option 1)
Draw an oval for our future scarf
Drawing the oval form below
Draw a vertical line on the left side
Draw a horizontal line to the found vertical line
Create a rectangle from our lines
Draw another vertical line
We draw the bottom horizontal line
Drawing the same rectangle on the right side as in the first part
Drawing the base of the upper part of the scarf
Draw the base of the bottom part of the scarf
Coloring the scarf
Scarf Drawing Simple (option 2)
1.So, we vertically put a white sheet of paper on the desktop and then created it. We will first draw the tip of a rectangular shape, looking at the picture below the text.
2. By sharpening the tip of a simple pencil, we will draw the folds at the end of the scarf.
3. Let’s move to the right side of the scrapbook to draw one crease. Look at the picture below the text and do as I do, dear artists and painters.
4. Draw the second fold on the right side. Be highly attentive and concentrated, and do not forget to sharpen the tip of a simple pencil, so that unnecessary strokes and scars do not appear on the paper.
5. Finish the second tip of the scarf on the right side with two lines.
6. Move to the right and left side of our drawing to draw the scarf so that it wraps around a person’s neck.
7. Doodle the fabric in the foreground of a scrapbook sheet.
8. Step back to the second plan of the scrapbook sheet to draw the arc in a leisurely, step-by-step fashion.
9. All left is adding a couple of wrinkles and a furry component at the tips.
10. It’s time to go through the step-by-step coloring lessons, so we put a pack of colored pencils next to us. First, we’ll color the tips of the fur and the background in brown pencil.
11. Let’s take a red colored pencil in our hand and color with it all the things we left out earlier.
Scarf Drawing Images (option 3)
Draw the semi-oval base of our scarf
Draw the bottom part of the scarf as shown in the picture
Drawing the top part of the scarf
Draw one tongue of the scarf
Create a take of the second scarf tongue
Join the two parts of the tongue scarf
Drawing patterns for our tongue scarf
Drawing patterns for the top of the scarf
Decorate our scarf if you want